IPMS Göteborg
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Nyheter april 2012

Gå ner

Nyheter april 2012 Empty Nyheter april 2012

Inlägg av Azgaron ons apr 04 2012, 13:24

Lite sen med nyheterna den här gången.

Först ut är ett gäng brittiska soldater från 1a världskriget. Kul, tycker jag då man inte ser det så ofta.

Nyheter april 2012 T54628_633

NEW The First World War The British Army 1914-1918, 54mm Model Soldiers
T54 628 Infantry Officer, T54 629 Scottish Regiment Private, T54 630 British infantry Private
T54 631 British Infantry Private Winter 1914-15, T54 632 Infantryman in Greatcoat and T54 633 Cavalry Trooper

All the figures are made from white metal and are available as
unpainted kit, castings all with painting instructions and colour photo
they can also be supplied fully hand painted in matt.

Price Painted each £39.35
Price Kit/Casting each £10.85

World War I (WWI), which was predominantly called the World War or the Great War from its occurrence until 1939, and the First World War or World War I thereafter, was a major war centered in Europe that began on 28 July 1914 and lasted until 11 November 1918. It involved all the world's great powers, which were assembled in two opposing alliances: the Allies (based on the Triple Entente of the United Kingdom, France and Russia) and the Central Powers (originally centered around the Triple Alliance of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy; but, as Austria–Hungary had taken the offensive against the agreement, Italy did not enter into the war). These alliances both reorganized (Italy fought for the Allies), and expanded as more nations entered the war. Ultimately more than 70 million military personnel, including 60 million Europeans, were mobilized in one of the largest wars in history. More than 9 million combatants were killed, largely because of great technological advances in firepower without corresponding advances in mobility. It was the sixth-deadliest conflict in world history, subsequently paving the way for various political changes such as revolutions in the nations involved.

Tradition of London presenterar stolt att de numera tar in figurer från
AU PLAT D' ETAIN CBG MIGNOT

Nyheter april 2012 Au_Plat_D_Etain_CBG_Mignot

Nyheter april 2012 6810_france_teamNyheter april 2012 6816_spain

TOUR DE FRANCE, The French team and The Spanish Team is two of many!

What we do not have in stock we take home for you!

To order or if you have any question contact the shop at shop@traditionoflondon.com

Två nya figurer i 90mm skalan.

Nyheter april 2012 DM9003

DM90 03 Drum Major
Princes Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry

90mm Model Soldiers

Price Painted £77.35
Price Kit/ Casting £24.85

Nyheter april 2012 AS9073

AS90 73 Bugler The Royal Marines
Royal Marines Present Day

90mm Model Soldiers

Price Painted £77.35
Price Kit/ Casting £24.85

Hälsningar

Håkan
Azgaron
Azgaron
Hedersomnämnande Modell Göteborg 2009
Hedersomnämnande Modell Göteborg 2009

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Nyheter april 2012 Empty Sv: Nyheter april 2012

Inlägg av Azgaron mån apr 23 2012, 13:42

Tradition har nyligen ändrat från att haft två hemsidor till bara en, så därför syns inte bilderna i inläggen längre.

Den kvarvarande hemsidan har följande adress.

Tradition of London shop

Lite nya figurer har tillkommit sen sist.

Toy Soldiers Set British Hussars, 10th (Prince of Wales's Own) Hussars

In 1806 the Prince of Wales obtained Permission to clothe and equip the Regiment as Hussars and it thus became the First Hussar Regiment in the British Army. When appointed Regent, the Prince of Wales made the 10th a Royal Regiment and directed that it should be known as "The Tenth, The Prince of Wales'Own Royal Regiment of Hussars

The 10th Royal Hussars were originally known as the "Chainy Tenth" because of their elaborate cross belts, this gradually changed to the "Shiny Tenth".

The character of the Regiment remained unchanged until 1936 when mechanisation took place, although the Regiment still performed its role of Divisional Cavalry.

Nyheter april 2012 -2156d7de

An Officer, Trumpeter and Sergeant
Toy Soldier Set 762
Price Painted per set £94.75
Price unpainted/kit each £16.95
Price Code N

Nyheter april 2012 -58d05b11

Toy Soldiers Set British Hussars, 10th (Prince of Wales's Own) Hussars

Three Troopers

Toy Soldier Set 763
Price Painted per set £94.75
Price unpainted/kit each £16.95