IPMS Göteborg
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Nyheter maj 2012

Gå ner

Nyheter maj 2012 Empty Nyheter maj 2012

Inlägg av Azgaron tis maj 15 2012, 12:10

Först ut är Lawrence of Arabia i 54mm.

Nyheter maj 2012 M56-T54-634

Lawrence of Arabia

Mounted and on Foot Painted in Matt

Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence, CB, DSO (16 August 1888 – 19 May 1935), known professionally as T. E. Lawrence, was a British Army officer renowned especially for his liaison role during the Arab Revolt against Ottoman Turkish rule of 1916–18. The extraordinary breadth and variety of his activities and associations, and his ability to describe them vividly in writing, earned him international fame as Lawrence of Arabia, a title which was used for the 1962 film based on his World War I activities.

Price Painted Foot £39.35
Price unpainted Kit/ Casting Foot £10.85

Price Painted Mounted £81.35
Price unpainted Kit/ Casting Mounted £21.85

I Toy Soldiers serien några brittiska poliser.

Nyheter maj 2012 565_569(1)

Motorcycle Policeman, Sergeant, Constable, Dog Handler and Armed Officer

Price Painted per figure £19.75

The Metropolitan Police Service is famed around the world and has a unique place in the history of policing. It is by far the largest of the police services that operate in greater London (the others include the City of London Police and the British Transport Police). The Royal Parks Constabulary has now become part of the Metropolitan Police Service.

Founded by Sir Robert Peel in 1829, the original establishment of 1,000 officers policed a seven-mile radius from Charing Cross and a population of less than 2 million.

Today, the Metropolitan Police Service employs more than 32,500 officers together with about 14,200 police staff, 230 traffic wardens and 4,300 Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs). The MPS is also being supported by more than more than 5,000 volunteer police officers from the Metropolitan Special Constabulary (MSC) and its Employer Supported Policing (ESP) programme. The Metropolitan Police Services covers an area of 620 square miles and a population of 7.2 million.

Brittiska Husarer.

Nyheter maj 2012 762

Toy Soldiers Set British Hussars, 10th (Prince of Waless Own) Hussars Painted

An Officer, Trumpeter and Sergeant
Toy Soldier Set 762
Price Painted per set £94.75
Price unpainted/kit each £16.95
Price Code N

In 1806 the Prince of Wales obtained Permission to clothe and equip the Regiment as Hussars and it thus became the First Hussar Regiment in the British Army. When appointed Regent, the Prince of Wales made the 10th a Royal Regiment and directed that it should be known as "The Tenth, The Prince of Wales'Own Royal Regiment of Hussars

The 10th Royal Hussars were originally known as the "Chainy Tenth"
Because of their elaborate cross belts, this gradually changed to the "Shiny Tenth".

The character of the Regiment remained unchanged until 1936 when mechanisation took place,
Although the Regiment still performed its role of Divisional Cavalry.

Då Tradition of London lanserar sin nya site kan man få 10% rabatt på hela sortimentet om man anger koden: ToLNewWeb

Tradition of London

Hälsningar

Håkan
Azgaron
Azgaron
Hedersomnämnande Modell Göteborg 2009

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Nyheter maj 2012 Empty Sv: Nyheter maj 2012

Inlägg av Azgaron tor maj 17 2012, 13:21

Lite mer nytt tillkom i Toy Soldiers serien.

Toy Soldiers är lite enklare målade figurer i blank färg för att efterlikna dåtidens leksaksfigurer, till skillnad från Model Soldiers som är målade i matt färg och kanske lite snyggare målade.

Nyheter maj 2012 Toy-Set-764

764 Toy Soldiers Set British Foot Guards Painted

British Foot Guards – Napoleonic Wars 1812-1815

Officer, Ensign with Kings colour, Ensign with Regimental colour
Sergeants with pike and two Pioneers.

Price Painted £98.75
Price unpainted Kit/ Casting from £7.95
Price Code E

The Guards fought in every major British campaign on the continent during the Napoleonic Wars.
They carved their place in history under commanders such as Sir John Moore and Wellington from Corunna and Talavera during the Peninsula War
To their legendary defence of the Chateau of Hougoumont throughout the battle of Waterloo.

Nyheter maj 2012 Toy-Set-765

765 Toy Soldiers Set British Foot Guards Painted

Officer, Drummer, Sergeant with pike and five Privates.

Price Painted £98.75
Price unpainted Kit/ Casting from £7.95
Price Code E

More to follow in this series..

Hälsningar

Håkan
Azgaron
Azgaron

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan